DR. SARAH PADRUTT, D.C.
- Eau Claire University of WI 2009-2012
- Northwestern Health Sciences University 2012-2018
- B.S. Human Biology and D.C. Chiropractic
- Nationally Board Certified
- Hawaii State Board Certified
- Chiropractic Intern DeRusha Natural Care Bloomington MN
- Chiropractic Intern Bloomington Natural Health Care Clinic Bloomington MN
- Chiropractic Associate Doctor Global Health Chiropractic Honolulu HI
- Surfing and Swimming
- Spending time with family & friends
- Scuba Diving
- Free Diving
Dr. Sarah Padrutt is a native of Wiconsin and graduated from Northwestern Health Sciences University. She has had unique practice experiences at two different clinics in Minnesota prior to starting in Hawaii. Dr. Sarah embodies the chiropractic life-style by taking care of herself in all areas of life as well as sharing all she has learned about optimal health by being a full service chiropractor. Because it is recognized that optimal health includes physical, mental and spiritual wellness, Dr. Sarah has great resources to customize care to help her patients in the ways that they need.